Senior Credit Analyst (REF 20241410)
Based in Brussels, our client is a famous international bank delivering services to large corporates in the fields of capital markets, investment banking and structured finance.
In order to strengthen its risk management (and permanent control), the bank is looking for a Senior Credit Analyst (m/f).
Reporting to the General Manager, your main responsibilities include:
• To manage the Risk department locally with the follow-up, monitoring and reporting of all the counterparty, market and operational risks and all its activities.
• To build a good business partnering relationship with business lines, coverage bankers and General Manager.
• To anticipate risks, to manage business in a sound manner, and to disseminate the Risk culture in the bank.
• To proactively manage the portfolio with on-going monitoring and reporting of any risk event on a counterpart or an industry, in order to recommend/take both pre-emptive and follow-up actions.
• To implement the operational risk mapping and the standard control plan.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 7 years experience in corporate banking with at least 4 years in credit risk analysis. Strong analytical skills with critical mind and decision making abilities. Good knowledge of corporate and investment banking products.
Fluent in English and a good level of French. Dutch is a plus.
You are communicative, a good explainer, autonomous and a team player, a proactive business partner? Interested in this permanent position of Senior Credit Analyst within a dynamic and successful team? Apply now.